ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Spouse VISA

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi guys my husband has submitted his spouse application for UK visa..
I would like to know what the waiting time is.. I heard it is 3 months.. I am getting anxious.. also would i get a call to confirm any information (cross questionning)????
Allah is the greatest!

sweetmissy

Post by sweetmissy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Where did he submit his application?

This is a good link...

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes

I don't think you will get a call to confirm things. The ECO can request to see the applicant, if they need extra verification, but I've been told that is few and far between.

If you have supplied everything.. then you just have to sit tight and pray that Allah will help keep you both strong and patient through your wait.

My husband and I are waiting for his at the moment. We submitted on the 19th May in Cairo.

Hope it has helped inshallah xx

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Inshallah thanks..

I hope Allah swt grants u guys the visa too.. (sorry didnt know who is teh applicant)

My husband submitted his case in Pakistan to come join me in the UK..

We submitted application 2nd week of june and 13 days later status changed to 'under process at BHC.. however still waiting for status to change. What will happen next?
Allah is the greatest!

sweetmissy

Post by sweetmissy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 pm

I have sent you a PM :D