ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help required plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Prathibha
Newly Registered

help required plz

Post by Prathibha » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi all,

I have to apply for my post study work visa and I need help with the covering letters. Does anyone have sample covering letters for each criteria? If so please provide me those and help me.

Thanks,
Prathibha

makepop1

Re: help required plz

Post by makepop1 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Prathibha wrote:Hi all,

I have to apply for my post study work visa and I need help with the covering letters. Does anyone have sample covering letters for each criteria? If so please provide me those and help me.

Thanks,
Prathibha
basically you dont need a covering letter, but if u want to add u can, just write a formal letter about ur bank statement and how much money needed for your PSW for maintenence and explain why you have shown that amount and for how many months, thats enough i think, coz i did the same.

csanish
Newly Registered

hi

Post by csanish » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

hi, you dont need any covering letter, just the docs required wud get you the visa.