ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Biometric Card but no passport and supporting doc

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atcchus
Newly Registered

Received Biometric Card but no passport and supporting doc

Post by atcchus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi

I applied Flr (m) last month , and Today i received biometric card but not received passport and supporting documents . As far as i know passport and supporting documents should arrive first then biometric a week later ?

is it normal to the biometric card first ? how long does it takes to receive my passport and supporting documents?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Received Biometric Card but no passport and supporting d

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 pm

atcchus wrote:Hi

I applied Flr (m) last month , and Today i received biometric card but not received passport and supporting documents . As far as i know passport and supporting documents should arrive first then biometric a week later ?

is it normal to the biometric card first ? how long does it takes to receive my passport and supporting documents?
its quite normal at the moment to receive the residence permit first or at around the same time as the passport. Don't worry.

atcchus
Newly Registered

Post by atcchus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Greenie wrote:

its quite normal at the moment to receive the residence permit first or at around the same time as the passport. Don't worry.
Thank You

atcchus
Newly Registered

Post by atcchus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:14 am

atcchus wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Thank You
Got my passport and supporting documents today :D