ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please reply.. no one replying to my problems :(

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hzulfiqar
Newly Registered

Please reply.. no one replying to my problems :(

Post by hzulfiqar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 am

Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for quite sometime now and have found them quite helpful as people share real life experiences to help others which i think is a good philanthropic effort in its own right.

I am applying for PSW visa from Pakistan. Anyway here are my predicaments (numbered so that you helpful people can reply using the same numbers) :

1. My bank statement has been printed from 12 April 2011 to 16 July 2011. The first transaction between this period occurs on 19 April 2011 and the last one on 14 July 2011. Between this period there are several pages of transactions. The statement only shows the balances on the day of the transactions and no opening and closing balances. Would this suffice as technically i placed the funds on 11 April 2011 and to 16 July 2011 its been more than 3 months/ 90 days. I could print the statement from 10 April to show the 11 April transaction of placement of funds but wouldn't the embassy question the source of funds then (9000 pounds approx)?

2. Secondly the bank statements show the period of transactions i.e 12 April 2011 to 16 July 2011 but not the date of printing of the statements. Would this be a problem ? The bank manager says he can stamp a date on each page but wouldn't that appear to be tampered statements?

3. I also have a bank letter which shows that I have a Term/Fixed deposit for the last 5 months encashable at any time. The bank letter states that I have maintained adequate funds for the last 3 months as well. The amount shown in the letter is above 95,000 pounds. Would the embassy want to see the source of funds as well in this case? I only have a photocopy of the property sale deed to prove this.

4. I'm also planning to apply for my wife (as dependent) with my application. Besides wedding photos and marriage certificate is there anything else i should submit to convince them of a subsisting relationship?

5. Another thing which has had me confused for a while now. My course dates were 10/2009 to 09/2010 with date of award being 12/2010.
I travelled to UK in 09/2009 and finished up everything and came back in 08/2010. The UKBA award points for
69. An applicant can claim 20 points if he/ she can establish that the whole of his/her period of study in the United Kingdom for the eligible qualification was completed whilst he/she had leave to enter /remain that was not subject to a restriction preventing him/her from undertaking a course of study and/or research.

Would they notice the exit stamp on my passport on 08/2009 and object to me coming back one month sooner than the course finish date stated on the award letter i.e 09/2010
Although they do further state
71. An applicant does not have to have remained in the United Kingdom throughout the entire period of their study. It is reasonable to expect, for example, that a student may have undertaken periods of overseas study and/or research whilst obtaining the eligible qualification.
Should i mention this in the application form or not? Thanks people. Please respond soon as im getting anxious over my psw application which i need to make in a few days. This really will be a make or break deal for me :?

A quick response is much appreciated. Thank you for your time :D
Last edited by hzulfiqar on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hzulfiqar
Newly Registered

Post by hzulfiqar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Anyone?

hzulfiqar
Newly Registered

Post by hzulfiqar » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 pm

either the question is too complicated or wat else... anyhow i'm due to apply in a few days, reply if you can peeps... :)

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 am

you need to calm down and read policy guidance. what u r asking is not a guidance but an answer after due diligence and obviously we dont have info about ur financial background.

Do what is being asked via policy guidance. Dont second guess UKBA and just provide them with whats requested. I personally dont understabnd what sort of answer you are looking for in relation to your finances query.

UKBA asks you to have x amount in your account for three months., Have you got it? can you prove it? thats enough....

and by the way, what, in a blue hell, is going on in point 5. I have no idea why you are concerned with dates in 2010 and 2009 and why does it matter now?

You were given visa between x and y date. you came back home BEFORE the expiry of visa. END of story!

cheers

hzulfiqar
Newly Registered

Post by hzulfiqar » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for easing the paranoia in me sir... I just always get paranoid over such things.... more to do with losing 1000 quid visa fee (for me + wife) and getting rejection in my immigration history.....
Anyhow i'll be submitting the application on monday and will keep you posted on the outcome which should be coming out within the following 6 weeks....
cheers :)

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

best of luck

divarien

Post by divarien » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 pm

why not a bank letter instead of statements..

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: Please reply.. no one replying to my problems :(

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 am

hzulfiqar wrote:Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for quite sometime now and have found them quite helpful as people share real life experiences to help others which i think is a good philanthropic effort in its own right.

I am applying for PSW visa from Pakistan. Anyway here are my predicaments (numbered so that you helpful people can reply using the same numbers) :

1. My bank statement has been printed from 12 April 2011 to 16 July 2011. The first transaction between this period occurs on 19 April 2011 and the last one on 14 July 2011. Between this period there are several pages of transactions. The statement only shows the balances on the day of the transactions and no opening and closing balances. Would this suffice as technically i placed the funds on 11 April 2011 and to 16 July 2011 its been more than 3 months/ 90 days. I could print the statement from 10 April to show the 11 April transaction of placement of funds but wouldn't the embassy question the source of funds then (9000 pounds approx)?

2. Secondly the bank statements show the period of transactions i.e 12 April 2011 to 16 July 2011 but not the date of printing of the statements. Would this be a problem ? The bank manager says he can stamp a date on each page but wouldn't that appear to be tampered statements?

3. I also have a bank letter which shows that I have a Term/Fixed deposit for the last 5 months encashable at any time. The bank letter states that I have maintained adequate funds for the last 3 months as well. The amount shown in the letter is above 95,000 pounds. Would the embassy want to see the source of funds as well in this case? I only have a photocopy of the property sale deed to prove this.

4. I'm also planning to apply for my wife (as dependent) with my application. Besides wedding photos and marriage certificate is there anything else i should submit to convince them of a subsisting relationship?

5. Another thing which has had me confused for a while now. My course dates were 10/2009 to 09/2010 with date of award being 12/2010.
I travelled to UK in 09/2009 and finished up everything and came back in 08/2010. The UKBA award points for
69. An applicant can claim 20 points if he/ she can establish that the whole of his/her period of study in the United Kingdom for the eligible qualification was completed whilst he/she had leave to enter /remain that was not subject to a restriction preventing him/her from undertaking a course of study and/or research.

Would they notice the exit stamp on my passport on 08/2009 and object to me coming back one month sooner than the course finish date stated on the award letter i.e 09/2010
Although they do further state
71. An applicant does not have to have remained in the United Kingdom throughout the entire period of their study. It is reasonable to expect, for example, that a student may have undertaken periods of overseas study and/or research whilst obtaining the eligible qualification.
Should i mention this in the application form or not? Thanks people. Please respond soon as im getting anxious over my psw application which i need to make in a few days. This really will be a make or break deal for me :?

A quick response is much appreciated. Thank you for your time :D
Everything will be alright...don't worry....Just want to request you something.

Since you know that this is a live and public forum. Every one wants to help each other. So on public forum try to keep your language as simple as possible. Write small sentenses. So that every one can understand what is your problem and straight away give you the advise. I have read your message three times, only then I realised what is your problem. Even for some words I have to take help from MS Word Dictionary as well :oops:

This is just a small piece of request...I hope, in future, you will need this forum quite frequent and using simple english will definitely go a long way...

Thanks,
The question is... to be or not to be....

hzulfiqar
Newly Registered

Post by hzulfiqar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks for the responses people... today i submitted all the docs etc for me and my wife. I will keep you updated on the outcome.... it's been a really tiring day as it was pouring like crazy and we had to stand in the line for 20 minutes under one umbrella. Then when we finally got in the lady handling all my documents informed me that i forgot to attach wedding photos!!!! I don't know how that slipped my mind :( so i had to drive back home, pick them up and then finally give the biometrics... luckily i live 15 minutes away from the application centre.... anyways thats that.... so now keeping fingers crossed....