ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DISCRETIONARY LEAVE...FLR O ARTICLE 8

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ddddddddd298
Newly Registered

DISCRETIONARY LEAVE...FLR O ARTICLE 8

Post by ddddddddd298 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 am

my representative put in my discretionary leave to remain application based on article8 human right ground
application sent ;1 july 2011
recieve by HO ;4 july 2011
acknowledgement recieve 11 july 2011 and was writing on my british wife's name and on the bottom of the letter my name and HO reference number...

can any one tell me how long deos it take to be granted?

my story is have been in the uk since 1998,when i was 16,i came here to join my mum nd she later got married,i move out of the house nd carry on with my life. den never remember or do any thing abt my immigration status. cos my mum didnt knw may be am in d country or not due to am not going on well with her husband.now i have two boy who are british and my wife is british and we are living together for abt 3years.

can any one tell me do i qualify for discretionary leave to remain and how long does it take...........

MY MUM,MY WIFE AND KIDS ARE BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDER