ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paternal right

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

touchwood
Newly Registered

Paternal right

Post by touchwood » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 am

hello all
One of my friends got married with a british national girl in 2004 in Pakistan. He came to UK with his wife in Feb 2010. Now my friend is father of a 3 months old daughter. Unfortunately my friend is not on good terms with his wife anymore and living seperately. This seperation has not been mentioned in papers. About two months before he went to see his daughter but his wife did not let him do so and asked him to leave. He is doing a business and earns about £2000(after tax) every month. My friend's visa is going to be expired in April 2012. Now my questions are:

1) What procedure should he follow to see his daughter.
2) How can he get ILR in this country.
Many thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 am

See also child access.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.