ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP with ILR Job title changed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

minicooper
Newly Registered

WP with ILR Job title changed

Post by minicooper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 am

Hi I have changed my job title in the last two years but work for the same company with a higher pay than it says in the workpermit.

the actual basic salary is low but i get commission based on the sales therefore as a result earn more pay than it states in the work permit.the total earning is quite a lot which shows in the payslips .as it include salary plus commission.

will this be a problem for my ILR applictaion.

Baje

Post by Baje » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Not sure about the pay unfortunately as I'm querying a similar situation. But do you have time to apply for a technical change in employment before your appointment? I did just in case as my job title changed as well, but when I called the HO beforehand they didn't give me a definitive answer on whether it was necessary.

Maybe a senior member can shed some light?

minicooper
Newly Registered

Post by minicooper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

DONT THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TIME...I HAVE TO GO WITH IT...

Baje

Post by Baje » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi there, can you please update me with your situation, did you get the ILR ,was the job change a problem?