ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aswadref

Confirmation Letter

Post by aswadref » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I applied for my wifes naturalisation last week and got a standard letter with reference number saying application is in cronological order blah blah blah....few of my friends told me they send back application if its not proper.

does that means they have counted the dates and pre checked all the documents and they are in order hence they gave a refrence number???

thanks in advance for all the input

Muttsnuts

Re: Confirmation Letter

Post by Muttsnuts » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm

aswadref wrote:I applied for my wifes naturalisation last week and got a standard letter with reference number saying application is in cronological order blah blah blah....few of my friends told me they send back application if its not proper.

does that means they have counted the dates and pre checked all the documents and they are in order hence they gave a refrence number???

Just means that they have checked the initial reckonable residency requirements and your wife has passed them. THe application goes in the queue and you should have a response in 6 months time (presuming that this timeline is being adhered to).

aswadref

Post by aswadref » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Muttsnuts
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm Post subject: Re: Confirmation Letter
aswadref wrote:
I applied for my wifes naturalisation last week and got a standard letter with reference number saying application is in cronological order blah blah blah....few of my friends told me they send back application if its not proper.

Just means that they have checked the initial reckonable residency requirements and your wife has passed them. THe application goes in the queue and you should have a response in 6 months time (presuming that this timeline is being adhered to)

it says in the letter the processing time is 23 months and from next year they are trying to impose six month rule lets wait and see

Muttsnuts

Post by Muttsnuts » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

aswadref wrote:
it says in the letter the processing time is 23 months and from next year they are trying to impose six month rule lets wait and see
Like I said, if the rule is being adhered to...Didn't realise it wasn't coming in until next year.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 am

I sent mine and it was delivered a month ago. I still have not got any confirmation.

Also, in the press release it never said 6 months rule will apply from next year. Never said a thing about it.

How is that possible that they kept it from media. If that is the case perhaps contact Irish times and inform them so they can release another news.

igars
Newly Registered

Post by igars » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

knapps wrote:I sent mine and it was delivered a month ago. I still have not got any confirmation.

Also, in the press release it never said 6 months rule will apply from next year. Never said a thing about it.

How is that possible that they kept it from media. If that is the case perhaps contact Irish times and inform them so they can release another news.
knapps, please, post, when you get your reference number. I have applied on June 13th, 2011, still neither reference, nor docs for correction.

Thanks!

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Yes, I will
To date no news:-(