ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for my child

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hssn2020
Newly Registered

Visa for my child

Post by hssn2020 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Hi
Im married man,i slept with a girl(not my wife) who is in tier 4 sponser visa(sponsored by her dad) her visa is expiring this october,our baby she is 3 months old,GP advise baby not to travel upto when she is at least a year old.What kind of visa will suit them,i dont have a clue, please help

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 am

What is your status in UK?

What do you mean Tier 4 is sponsor by her dad. As Tier 4 is a student visa and can only be sponsored by a College or educational institute.

Are you marrried? If this is the case, then you might be going toward polygamy.

I want to give you a detailed reply. However, I am failed to understand your problem. Please elaborate more...
The question is... to be or not to be....

madisonlilac28
BANNED

Re: Visa for my child

Post by madisonlilac28 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 am

[quote="hssn2020"]Hi
Im married man,i slept with a girl(not my wife) who is in tier 4 sponser visa(sponsored by her dad) her visa is expiring this october,our baby she is 3 months old,GP advise baby not to travel upto when she is at least a year old.What kind of visa will suit them,i dont have a clue, please help[/quote]

Hi,

I don't know what kind of visa you till apply for that because your a married man and you sleep with other woman and this woman is a mother of your baby. I recommend you to consult an attorney or in the immigration offer near you so that your problem will be discussed. Hope this advice help a little to your problem.

[spam removed by moderator]

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Visa for my child

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am

hssn2020 wrote:Hi
Im married man,i slept with a girl(not my wife) who is in tier 4 sponser visa(sponsored by her dad) her visa is expiring this october,our baby she is 3 months old,GP advise baby not to travel upto when she is at least a year old.What kind of visa will suit them,i dont have a clue, please help

These are the facts:

1. The chap is married, but had an extramarital affair which has produced a 3 month old girl

2. The mistress is on a student visa and she was sponsored by her dad.

3. The chap wants to assist his mistress with extending her visa.

Options

Since your immigration status is unknown I will advise your mistress to extend her Tier 4 visa same way she has always done. Her father can still sponsor her. OR

You provide her with the maintenance funds she needs to meet the Tier 4 requirements OR

If you are on some type of visa and you have just your wife as your dependant then you can divorce her and marry your mistress.Your mistress will still need to travel to her home country to apply anyway. Not sure your Mrs will like this option and if you have kids then it makes the matter more complicated.

PS
The baby can travel, the doctor only gave an advise which you can decide not to heed. My mate's baby travelled when she was 2 months plus and she is one year now :)
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart