ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

successs at cardiff peo- Huge thank you to this website

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarwat
Newly Registered

successs at cardiff peo- Huge thank you to this website

Post by sarwat » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi
i applied at cardiff and had a good experience. I would like to thank all on this website who helped me. God bless you all.
Thanks

tulops
Newly Registered

Post by tulops » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Congratulations. Please provide us with the details of the process you went through at the Cardiff PEO.

Thanks

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 pm

congrats

sarwat
Newly Registered

Post by sarwat » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

sorry for delay in reply.
i went to cardiff for my appt at 10:30 am. There were very few people so i was able to go in at 10 am. As described by others it was airport style security check and keep mobile with security at entrance.
I went to counter where they checked my form and asked me to pay fees which i did. Then they told me to wait outside of building or go shopping as process will take 2-21/2 hrs. and take my mobile with me.
so i waited. Finally i recieved a phone call at 1 pm to come and collect passport. Officer there told me that my application was very organised. There is no stamping facility in cardiff so they have to send my passport to sheffield and i will recieve it by recorded delivery in 5 days (which i did).
I attached following in my application:
form: i ticked hsmp on page 3
last 5 yrs p60
last 6 mths payslips
council tax
employer letter
all passports
bank statements last 6 months.

This website helped me a lot and i am happy to ans any queries i can
Thanks

jason77

Post by jason77 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

sarwat wrote:sorry for delay in reply.
i went to cardiff for my appt at 10:30 am. There were very few people so i was able to go in at 10 am. As described by others it was airport style security check and keep mobile with security at entrance.
I went to counter where they checked my form and asked me to pay fees which i did. Then they told me to wait outside of building or go shopping as process will take 2-21/2 hrs. and take my mobile with me.
so i waited. Finally i recieved a phone call at 1 pm to come and collect passport. Officer there told me that my application was very organised. There is no stamping facility in cardiff so they have to send my passport to sheffield and i will recieve it by recorded delivery in 5 days (which i did).
I attached following in my application:
form: i ticked hsmp on page 3
last 5 yrs p60
last 6 mths payslips
council tax
employer letter
all passports
bank statements last 6 months.

This website helped me a lot and i am happy to ans any queries i can
Thanks
Did you have any abcenses?

sarwat