ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa refused, any chance of visit visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbyash
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa refused, any chance of visit visa?

Post by bobbyash » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Think this has been asked before but my wife has been refused because of overstaying. Do you think they will let her visit me on a visit visa?

I know its a long shot because of the immigration history but I thought I'd ask anyway??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:17 pm

As one of your previous posts mentions your wife's spouse visa has been refused under paragraph 281 (iii) and 320 (7b) a visitor visa application stands no chance of being granted.
I see that you also asked about the use of NHS treatment which your wife wasn't entitled to and whether this will apply before October 2011. Unpaid NHS bills are already being given as a reason to refuse a spouse or fiance visa.

Hopestar
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa refused, any chance of visit visa?

Post by Hopestar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm

as far as I know because of her overstay, she will be refused again for any other type of visa.. don't waste your time and your money you need to hire an immigration solicitor to help you out.. my husband was refused on 320 11 basis, overstay.. I am waiting for the appeal now.. its so sad that we have to live seperated for such a long time... but we have no other option.. you need to appeal within 28 days... don't waste time please and start your appeal asap.. good luck