ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding new application form

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ehaque
Newly Registered

Query regarding new application form

Post by ehaque » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'll be submitting my application at the end of next week for naturalization on the basis of 5 year residency (Stamp 4). I was going through the new application form and I realized I'm not clear about some of the documentation required. I was hoping that some one here would be able to help me with my questions below:

1) The form says that I need to submit "Certified colour copy of the page of your current passport containing your photograph.". Do I have to submit photocopies of all other pages of the passport? If yes, do I have to notarize them as well.

2) My previous passport expired couple of years ago. Do I have to submit a full photocopy of that passport as well?

3) My country does not provide Long Form Birth Certificate. I do have a standard birth certificate from my country. What can I do in this situation?

Thanking everyone in advance.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes, you have to provide all pages photocopies
If you had irish visa on expired passport you need that as well.

You provide birth certificate in English if it is not....but you have to provide whatever form of birth certificate you have.