ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension document for subsisting relationship

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahul8055
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension document for subsisting relationship

Post by rahul8055 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi,

What document should I provide to prove me and my wife have subsisting relationship.

Is tMarriage certificate enough?
Or do I need to provide more documents?

Regards, Rahul

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

mariage certiciate along with joint bank statement, utility bills

ilrtier1

Can My dependant apply seperately?

Post by ilrtier1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi,
I plan to apply for ILR. As my wife hasn't completed 2 years, we plan to apply seperately. Is there any problem if she applies after I get ILR.
Please suggest me if you have any idea.
I am on Tier 1 visa. In case if my application get rejected, I may not get enough time for her to apply, in between my appeal or next application.
Thanks in advance

rahul8055
Newly Registered

Post by rahul8055 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi,

Technically she should apply at the same time you apply but as you said she has not complited her 2 years with you she can't apply for ILR. She need to apply for FLR. I believe if she is on dependant visa, She should apply same time as you apply.

I am going to fall in same sort of situaiton so it is important to know what is the right answer here.

I hope this helps.

ilrtier1

Post by ilrtier1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am

I think We can avoid complication by applying seperately.
In my case, when I apply for ILR, my wife would be (28 days + 1 week )less to finish her 2 years visa stamped date. So actually there is only 1 week difference for her to finish 2 years. I read in one document that if the dependant has finished or is NEARLY finishing 2 years, we should give the reason, why we are not applying for ILR for the dependant rather than extension.
So in my case, they may ask to me, why she is not applying for ILR. If I apply for ILR, then we dont have enough documents for 2 years.
So inorder to avoid questions, and doubt, and if this lead to any problem for my application also, we planned to apply for me first.
And after getting mine, we can apply for her.
I am stil thinking about the +ives and -ves