ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application and Life in the UK test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

linuxman2k3
Newly Registered

ILR Application and Life in the UK test

Post by linuxman2k3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi All. Simple question I hope you can help me to get it clear in my head. I am going to apply for ILR on the basis of 5 years working (Tier 1 +WP). I know I must pass the Life in the UK test which is not a problem but... does my wife need to pass the Life in the UK test too? I will apply at the PEO with her application submitted at the same time as my dependant. Many thanks! :)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Yes she does.

pbs6vas

Re: ILR Application and Life in the UK test

Post by pbs6vas » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am

linuxman2k3 wrote:Hi All. Simple question I hope you can help me to get it clear in my head. I am going to apply for ILR on the basis of 5 years working (Tier 1 +WP). I know I must pass the Life in the UK test which is not a problem but... does my wife need to pass the Life in the UK test too? I will apply at the PEO with her application submitted at the same time as my dependant. Many thanks! :)
yes she need to pass the test