ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AT last i got ILR 57 DAYS WAIT IN OVER COUNTER service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

AT last i got ILR 57 DAYS WAIT IN OVER COUNTER service

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Thanks to all

after waiting 57 day today i got my ilr (Same day service HSMP jr )

a wait of 7 years ended

I am using this website form last 8 years and today i got my results thanks for all support received from this website

i started with kalaymi - when she was moderator

all the best to my other friends in their goal

Regards
CDOKS

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Congratulations.
I note that you are one of the senior most member of the board and has been making very useful contribution for the benefit of participants.

But I have further noted that you never posted that your own case has been held at PEO and why.

If earlier it was not appropriate than now give full facts of your case.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Sushil,

Congratulation on getting your ILR.

You have always helped us out and truly deserved to be GURU on this board. We wish you all the success in furture.

But this doesn't mean that you stop given advise to needy people like me. I hope now we need more of your advise.

As said by Jami, please share your experiance of PEO and why it took 57 days for your ILR?

Thanks,
The question is... to be or not to be....

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

ILR and KIDS

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

MY childs r at home with HSMP dependts visa valid till 4 Sept 11 ( Myself and my wife got ILR )

can i bring them in this week for premium services

there r confused view that they will be not allowed to come Aas my visa status is cahnged

pleased give input to deicide further course of action
CDOKS

farah

Post by farah » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 am

Though your post is not very clear yet I have infered that your under 18 years children are currently in home country and they have FLTR in UK valid up to 4 Sep 2011 and meanwhile your FLR has been converted to ILR.

Legally they should apply for settlement visa at BHC and travel on that.
Practically if they travel on current FLR there can be no problem at airport immigration and before the expiry of current leave they can apply for ILR at PEO on SET(F)

After answering your question I can not resist asking mine:
1. Why this new topic and your earlier post if facts regarding holding of your ILR application at PEO were not to disclosed even in -spite of qureis by 2 members?
2. Why the children are in home country and their ILR was not applied at the same time saving substantial fee?
3. Has the " Practising ACCA " done accounting of additional cost involved?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am

farah wrote:Though your post is not very clear yet I have infered that your under 18 years children are currently in home country and they have FLTR in UK valid up to 4 Sep 2011 and meanwhile your FLR has been converted to ILR.

Practically if they travel on current FLR there can be no problem at airport immigration and before the expiry of current leave they can apply for ILR at PEO on SET(F)

After answering your question I can not resist asking mine:
1. Why this new topic and your earlier post if facts regarding holding of your ILR application at PEO were not to disclosed even in -spite of qureis by 2 members?

I have disclosed my data in my previous topics , and was little busy to find link for that , if some will look my past reply on ILR with 540 days out of country for employer thread

2. Why the children are in home country and their ILR was not applied at the same time saving substantial fee?

I have really gone through a bad patch with HO

came sept 04 from dubai , applied in frb 05 wife and 2 dpts with 20 k in bank and £350 / week earning as lecturer , refusal on basis of low salaries

again applied in march 05 only for wife got visa , wife came june 05 and i was earning same salary and strggling hard

got oppotunity to work for big company at back home for 12 week and i week paid at very good rate , all salary will be paind in london , jumped for that contract , work for 6 contracts of 12+1 week and all salary got in barclay london a/c , ni and taxex paid in period around 70 k

came back in june 07 got extn with wife in sept 08

applied kid visa in Jan 09 with 200k bank bal and 40 k earning , refused

reasons 1 wife have no visa 2 probabilty

fought court battel and won in may 10

applied ilr with wife in sept 09 , refused on 4 year rule and not economic active , level 7 officer refused to give benift

BY TIME my kids little settled at home in scholl etc , my wife and i hve done to and fro to home for fmly life

june 11 applied at peo for me and wife , HO sat on file for 57 days , my mother need to go for soldier surgery second time, asked HO to give my wife passport as no one is at back home, took risk of wife ILR withdrawal

while removing my wife pp from my ilr file HO has completed my appln

this is story not in good sentences as i write very fast will still

say luck play a big role

hope all will have some learning from this

all the best

keep posting
CDOKS

farah

Post by farah » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Very unique case.
Thanks for details.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 pm

farah wrote:Though your post is not very clear yet I have infered that your under 18 years children are currently in home country and they have FLTR in UK valid up to 4 Sep 2011 and meanwhile your FLR has been converted to ILR.

Confisued - which form set O or set M

answering your question I can not resist asking mine:
CDOKS

farah

Post by farah » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 pm

SET(O) is for applying ILR at the same time
SET(F) if for applying ILR if parents have already ILR - as is your case