ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General dependent Visa: photocopies not submitted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karunaflex
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General dependent Visa: photocopies not submitted

Post by karunaflex » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi All,
As I am UK, and my wife submitted dependent visa for my wife and kid only by today(27- July 2011) in India.

They have not submitted the photo copy of their below documents, instead they have submitted the all the original and my photo copy of my (main applicant) passport.

When submitting time they was told by the counter person, that If you submit your originals of below documents, not required to submit the photo copy of them. So they didn't submit. they brought back to home. As I heard/read from this forum that, we should submit also the photo copy of dependents passport and marriage certificate and birth certificate along the original's. So Can you please update me..

• Dependents Passport photo copies ,
    Marriage certificate photo copy
    Birth Certificate photo copy
Will be any issue for not submitting the photo copy of the above documents along with application?

Thanks,
Karun..
karuna.flex@gmail.com

Subbarao

Post by Subbarao » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi Karun,

yes, it did happen to me as well. But i was in VFS Hyderabad when my wife has applied her DP visa.

The assisting person has mentioned that copies are not required in South india and only required for North india centers ( though i am not sure why..), but he has 100% confirmed that copies of originals are not required.

So i have applied for my wife and son DP visa on 13th July in Hyderabad ( India). Today( just in 10 business working days ) the application status has changed saying that the application sent back to VFS center and ready for collection soon. So fingers crossed.

so dont worry and wish you all the best.

regards
subba.

karunaflex
Newly Registered

Post by karunaflex » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi suba,

Thanks for your kind response on my query..

Now I am so clear and happy on this.
Tahnks again for your timely response on this.
-Karun..