ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension beyond 5 years and ILR - TIER2 ICT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gupta_ust

Extension beyond 5 years and ILR - TIER2 ICT

Post by gupta_ust » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 am

Hi Gurus,

I am in UK on Tier2 ICT visa valid from Feb 2010 to Jan 2012. At the time of application my salary was less than 40K but recently it has crossed that threshold.

My queries:
1) When I apply for extension in Jan 2012, will I be able to get extension for next two years?
2) If answer is yes, will I be able to apply for extension again beyond 5 years?
3) Will I be eligible for settlement?

Now the rules are so confusing that it is difficult to figure out the right answer so requesting experts to answer it.

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Can someone reply plsss.....?

sarath1212

Re: Extension beyond 5 years and ILR - TIER2 ICT

Post by sarath1212 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

gupta_ust wrote:Hi Gurus,

I am in UK on Tier2 ICT visa valid from Feb 2010 to Jan 2012. At the time of application my salary was less than 40K but recently it has crossed that threshold.

My queries:
1) When I apply for extension in Jan 2012, will I be able to get extension for next two years? ---Yes , you are covered under old policy
2) If answer is yes, will I be able to apply for extension again beyond 5 years? Yes
3) Will I be eligible for settlement? Yes , you are eligible as per the current rules......

Now the rules are so confusing that it is difficult to figure out the right answer so requesting experts to answer it.