ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Feeling lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destinationuk
Newly Registered

Feeling lost

Post by destinationuk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:32 am

Hi,
I am from India.I applied for HSMP under 28 category through a consultant in UK.I couriered all my documents to the consultant.They informed me that my application has reached HO on May 16th 2006.But after that I am not able to track the progress of my application at all...When I asked my consultant about the reference number, he replied back saying that my case has not been assigned a number yet...I had paid the entire amount to the consultant and so have no idea abt the charges also..It is 3 weeks since I have applied and I am unable to track the progress......Is this the normal procedure or am i out of track...

Meanwhile my company wants me to do a 3 - 4 months assignment to Japan...Since I will have 6 months to apply for my EC, after I get my approval....Can I take up this offer or are there any risks involved.....Please advice me on this...

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:43 am

You should have got a reference number by now, I'd give them a ring if I were you.
________
Digital vaporizers
Last edited by WoodieG on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:25 pm

Looking at other posts , a person who applied on 1st May got back his docs on 7th june....

So in that way you better wait for 16 more days....