ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Logi
Newly Registered

Payment issue

Post by Logi » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 am

Hi All ,

I posted my application with my debit card number yesterday . Last week when i called the HSBC bank they said my transaction will go through if i provide my card numebr and expiry date with the signature .

However when i called them today i got a reply from the bank that i also need to provide my savings account number for the transaction to go thorugh .

Is there any one who has used HSBC debit card for the payment ? Or can you tell me whether it is possible for me to send my account number through email to the HSMP team ?

Any contact email ID to hsmp team ?

i appriciate your help

logi

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:10 pm

Their email is hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

However they can't change your payment details, a machine reads the payment slip and attempts to process the transaction. If it fails they automatically send it straight back.
________
BMW Z3
Last edited by WoodieG on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don13
Newly Registered

Post by Don13 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:37 pm

In an HSBC account , the last 8 digits are the same as your bank account number, have a look , I think this might solve the problem..

cheers

Don13