ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Didn’t receive my confirmation letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Didn’t receive my confirmation letter

Post by mobileunlockers » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi
I have sent application form to home office but still I didn’t get any reply from them. Its more then 3 weeks. Anyone knows how long does it take? I even didn’t receive confirmation letter from home office. I have checked on royal mail website and it says my document has been delivered. Thanks

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

it may take upto 6-8 weeks to get your acknowledgement. I had got after 4 weeks.

rgds

Nazia88

Re: Didn’t receive my confirmation letter

Post by Nazia88 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

mobileunlockers wrote:Hi
I have sent application form to home office but still I didn’t get any reply from them. Its more then 3 weeks. Anyone knows how long does it take? I even didn’t receive confirmation letter from home office. I have checked on royal mail website and it says my document has been delivered. Thanks
yes keep that royal main POD record and its deffo your application has been delivered and HO has recieved it but it will take sometime to issue the ack letter. Its always recived by Mananged Migration Department but its wll take time to put into the system. anyway biggest prove you have got the royal mail POD, and if you still not sure call the home office and quote the royal mail ref number they will trace out for you ok. goodluck
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 pm

rajesh_kumar01 wrote:it may take upto 6-8 weeks to get your acknowledgement. I had got after 4 weeks.

rgds
I never received an ack letter.
Everytime I called them they had a standard reply -

"It takes about 6-8 weeks for your to get an ack letter"

I wouldn't worry much about it... if you ever wish to get an update from them give them your name and dob they will answer you if they are in the "mood" to do so

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

thanks everyone for your reply :)