ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some general enquire about 10-yr long stay apply ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leonwuuk
Newly Registered

Some general enquire about 10-yr long stay apply ILR

Post by leonwuuk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:28 am

dear all:
I am a new member of this discssion board. I've already spent 9 years of my life in UK as a student and prepare to apply ILR. But there is two problems appears and I just seeking some help. first of all, In year 2002 I leaved UK about six months due to the personal resaon, secondly, I've lost the original passport which shows my entrying data from 1999-2003. I just wondering is it this a serious problem for apply ILR, if so, what can I do to cover it?
Last edited by leonwuuk on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mhunjn

Post by mhunjn » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:11 am

You could use school/college letters and utility bills for proving that you were in the country... this would show your student status and residence etc.
Good Luck.

leonwuuk
Newly Registered

Is it police regristation form can be used?

Post by leonwuuk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 am

Can the police regristration form can be used to provide i've lived in the country during the last ten years ?because I cannot provide all of the bank statement in last 10 years.

HHH99

Post by HHH99 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:05 am

as long as you prove that you did intend to come back within the 6 months then it should not be a problem. It might also be an idea to get a subject access request done this would give details of all your 10 years of stay over here. if you go to the ind website and type in subject access request then it will tell you what to do hopefully this information has helped you.