ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wasiter

Family Visa Question

Post by wasiter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi all,

Iam intending to apply family visa for my relative(6 mnths) to come & vist me/wife/kid

about her profile

42+, Single, Not working,...Now, i have checked with VFS India.. they told me that since iam the main sponsor..Hence, she doesn't need to produce Bank Stmts or any other assets...

First of all, is it TRUE? Also, does someone has any expe in the past?

Feedback much appreaciated...

Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Yes that is true, however not having savings etc is one less reason that she will return back home after the visit. The second one is that she is single.

You have to give very good reasons that she will go back after the visit, otherwise your efforts of having everything OK on your side will be a waste of time and effort

Having savings, land, job, family etc are good incentives for people to return back home.