ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani Husband Overstayed in UK, left voluntarily

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Pakistani Husband Overstayed in UK, left voluntarily

Post by Shazia80 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 am

Hi,
I would like to find out about getting my husband back in UK. I got married in 2009, my husband overstayed in UK for 3 years, he was caught drink and driving he was sentenced for 14 day then I paid for his ticket and he left the country voluntarily.
It’s been two years now we been married I would like to call him over can you please advise me how to call him over.

Would he be allowed to come back to the country? Some ppl are saying he won’t be allowed and some are saying he would? I am confused.. Any help?

Basically he served his sentence for drink and driving which was the 14 days he also paid the fine for the insurance etc.. He left the country voluntarily by paying for his own expense i.e. ticket.

So does that mean the offences are still on his record?
After he got sent back Pakistan, I went after 3 weeks and got married to him, my parents are not aware of my marriage, my younger brother and sisters are aware only.

I have visited him twice, regularly sent him money to support him, I call him daily 10 times in a day and at night around 4 hours of conversation. I love him a lot and want him to join me in the UK.

Some1 said to me that he will not be able to come back for 10 years is this true? Can some1 advise me?

Thank you

shazia

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am

Duplicate post.

ayesha alim
Newly Registered

Re: Pakistani Husband Overstayed in UK, left voluntarily

Post by ayesha alim » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

i sent you pm check it