ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i submit supporting evidence after submitting psw applic

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ravikith
Newly Registered

can i submit supporting evidence after submitting psw applic

Post by ravikith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 pm

i applied for psw visa on 1.8.2011 i send the Lloyds Tsb statements as supporting evidence. but these bank statements are ordered from bank and its not stamped is it ok?.. and i did mistake when i submitting my bank satement i missed 1 page of statement to attach with other papers, is there any way to send this statement to HO? my current leave is expire on 3.8.2011, can i go for appel after if it got rejected?..if it got rejected can i go to my country and re apply again?
thankx

hopeful01
Newly Registered

Post by hopeful01 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm

I sent supporting evidence when I applied when I found my monthly bank statements. I dont know if it helped but I sent it anyway. You should do the same just in case - make sure to send it to the Sheffield address which can be found in your acknowledgment letter or biometrics invitation.

I have no idea about the right to appeal and reapply.

Hope this helps and goodluck!

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm

change of circumstances form

ravikith
Newly Registered

did u submit it after the acknowledgment letter or not?

Post by ravikith » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

hopeful01 wrote:I sent supporting evidence when I applied when I found my monthly bank statements. I dont know if it helped but I sent it anyway. You should do the same just in case - make sure to send it to the Sheffield address which can be found in your acknowledgment letter or biometrics invitation.

I have no idea about the right to appeal and reapply.

Hope this helps and goodluck!
did u submit it after the acknowledgment letter or not? is their any reference for the submitted aplication

ravikith
Newly Registered

is that change of circumstances form valid for my situation?

Post by ravikith » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 pm

arsenal49 wrote:change of circumstances form
i could'nt send my page of bank statement as a mistake ..is it ok if i send change of circumstances form?