ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

employer letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajkhan

employer letter

Post by rajkhan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi,
I started my Job on part time in Jan 2006 on student visa, but later went full time aftergetting work permit,, FLR in Oct. 2006, so in my employer letter what date would be start date of my employment, or just to mention as from 2006.
2) My job title isnt there on SOC code list,, so what do i need to do?
3) Why doesnt the UKBA give us a format for employer letter?
Any advice..
Thanks in advance,
Raj.

polar

Post by polar » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 pm

If I were you, I would just put the date when I start working as full time. If it can cover the period, it should be fine.

For the code of practice, you can choose the one,, which is the closest to your job duties.

For the emploer letter format, you can find it in this forum:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51089

Hope it answers your questions!! ^____^

rajkhan

employer letter

Post by rajkhan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi Polar,
Thanks for the reply,
I enquired with the home office and have been advised there is no need to mention the soc code etc, as my job title isnt there on the soc code. just a letter from employer stating im working and still required would be ok.
i think it is according to the format which u provided the link..
any senior members advice..
Raj.