ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Association of Chief Police Officers certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chidol4u
Newly Registered

Association of Chief Police Officers certificate

Post by chidol4u » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 am

I have just received my Police Certificate for Immigration Purposes and it says No Trace.No Trace is also defined as "this means that you do not have any convictions,cautions,reprimands or final warnings held on the PNC.I was asked to apply for the certificate when I tried booking a visa appointment with the US embassy.

Does this mean that I have no criminal convictions?I had an issue with the transport police about a train ticket in August 2009 and was fined £300 by the magistrate court.I thought this went down as a criminal record and that would push my illegibility for ILR back by 3 months.Do I still need to declare this offence?

I've also applied for a basic CRB and I'm waiting for it to show up.However,I think that if I had anything on record,it would have showed up on the ACRO certificate.Please advice if you know how these records work

mastiger82

Post by mastiger82 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

Hi,

As far as I know, When you are given fine at the court, it normally goes under criminal conviction, But please do not quote me, It depends to the individual situation.

Were you given 300 fine plus conviction. I am sure you were informed.

what was the exactacly offence and were you given HSMP before NOv 2006?

mastiger82

Post by mastiger82 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

HI,
Can you update please?

As I have similar issue.

Or pm you contact number so we can talk.

thanks