ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Aug'11 - Tier1 (Gen - HSMP) - URGENT!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR4ME
Newly Registered

ILR - Aug'11 - Tier1 (Gen - HSMP) - URGENT!!!!

Post by ILR4ME » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi,

HSMP - 28/08/2006 to 28/08/2008 (2 Yrs)
Entered UK first on 20/09/2006
TIER 1 (GEN) – 28/08/2008 to 28/08/2011 (3 Yrs)

5 yrs getting completed on 20/09/2011, but Visa expires on 28/08/2011 (Yes this month).
So as I understand, I can apply 28days before, so planning to post on 23/08/2011 (Not going for PEO as have 4 dependants, so costly affair :()
So HOPE ITS OK TO POST ON 23/08/2011.

The list of docs I am planning to provide are:

1. Qualifications - Not required as its same when I provided when extending my visa under Tier1(Gen) in 2008.

2. Previous Earnings: Last 12 months. I have a Limited Company (Min Sal + Dividend Setup).
My personal Bk A/c balance is less presently as I haven’t taken any dividend till now.
Planning to trf good sum of amt as dividend in next 2 days to my personal bank a/c and then print the personal bank statements.

So planning to provide:
(2a) 12 months basic salary print out (in normal paper printing with company logo on it - OK???).
(2b) Dividend voucher (need to ck how or what it is)
(2c) xx months personal bank statements (HOW MANY MONTHS WOULD BE REQUIRED – 12??)
(2d) xx months company bank statements (HOW MANY MONTHS WOULD BE REQUIRED – 12??)
(2e) Accountant Letter confirming the Income and Net profit for the past 12 months.

Not sure WHAT MORE WOULD BE REQUIRED in this category. (But I read somewhere that I would need 2 proofs)?

3. English Language test & Life in UK test - Not required as covered by one part of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review (as I applied & entered on HSMP between 3rd Apr 06 and 07 Nov 06).

Please suggest / comment ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

ilrtier1

Re: ILR - Aug'11 - Tier1 (Gen - HSMP) - URGENT!!!!

Post by ilrtier1 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Can you calculate 5 year from the date of first visa stamped? So in your case, can you apply for ILR, 28 days before 28/08/2011? How is your 5 year getting completed ONLY on 20/09/2011?

ILR4ME
Newly Registered

Post by ILR4ME » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm

I reviewed my situation.
I fall under
Section 3. B. - Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document

So no need to complete section 4 and Section 9 completely.

Just need to prove i was economically active for the 5 yr duration and also prove 10A - spouse cohabitation - last 2 yrs.

So planning to provide:
1. 5 P60s
2. 12 months salary slips + Dividend Vouchers + Accoutant Letter
3. 12 months personal Bank Account
4. 2 yr Rental Agreement and / or 2 yrs Joint Bank A/c statement
5. Passports + PHotograhs
6. Birth Certificates of kids born in UK

But have 2 doubts:
A) 5.3 What is your pay each month after tax & deductions?
I have salary(Low)+Dividend structure. And have paid myself dividend (50% share) just now. So its like 11-12 months basica low salary pay & now 50% of net profit as dividend. So should i enter the basic pay or take the average of the years income (salary+dividend)?

B) 5.4 - does a relative or friend or partner regularly give you money?
Do i mention yes as i have my joint a/c with my wife onto which the other 50% of the dividend & basic salary goes (as wife is also director - 50% share) and show this joint bank a/c also as evidence?
I am not stressing as Ltd company - self employed..its more like salaried employee (with salary + Dividend structure).

Planning to apply this monday / Tue Hopefully. waiting for the latest bank statements and documents from Accountant.

Pls suggest / comment.

ilrtier1

Post by ilrtier1 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 am

All the best ILR4ME.
Hope it would be easy for you as you are applying under HSMP judicial Review.