ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Affidavit and Irish passport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asianguy
Newly Registered

Birth Affidavit and Irish passport

Post by asianguy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 am

Hi All,

I a New Beeie to this group. i am looking for serious support from you guys. i have sumbitted my papers for naturalisation with Birth affidavit along with a cert from corporation stating that my birth is not registered. INIS has accpeted my paper and i am in their naturalisation process. For the past few weeks, i am seeing so many people are getting their cert and applying for passport. but some of them where returned back by DFA for not having a Birth certifiacte and they are not accepting Birth affidavit. i also checked their site which clearly informs that they need original birth cert. All i have now is:

1. letter from corporation stating that my birth is not registred.
2. Birth Affidavit from international Notary accepted by ireland issuing a birth affidavit based on corportaion certificate.
3. Birth cert issued by my embassy.

in Future, when i recieve my cert for naturalisation, will they accept this paper? or else is there any way to get this issue sorted.

Please support me with your honest opinion.

thanks

AG

angelcountry
BANNED

Re: Birth Affidavit and Irish passport

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

asianguy wrote:Hi All,

I a New Beeie to this group. i am looking for serious support from you guys. i have sumbitted my papers for naturalisation with Birth affidavit along with a cert from corporation stating that my birth is not registered. INIS has accpeted my paper and i am in their naturalisation process. For the past few weeks, i am seeing so many people are getting their cert and applying for passport. but some of them where returned back by DFA for not having a Birth certifiacte and they are not accepting Birth affidavit. i also checked their site which clearly informs that they need original birth cert. All i have now is:

1. letter from corporation stating that my birth is not registred.
2. Birth Affidavit from international Notary accepted by ireland issuing a birth affidavit based on corportaion certificate.
3. Birth cert issued by my embassy.

in Future, when i recieve my cert for naturalisation, will they accept this paper? or else is there any way to get this issue sorted.

Please support me with your honest opinion.

thanks

AG
They'll not accept your application without birth certificate, so tell your mother or father if they're still alive to process one for you from your home country, but on the interim they'll process your application but note on your application the document they required to fully submit to move your application further to the next stage.

I hope that'll help, ''and you may submit your father death certificate if available maybe anybody has other names or interest in your family names in the entry or will benefit in given you names to get promotion from their job'' :P

So that's how it stands for now. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 am

If you have all the 3 as you mention with proper attestation and when INIS accepted it i don't see a reason why DFA will refuse when applying for Irish passport go in person to the counter in pass office rather than applying by pass express service or by post. (as its different when you are face to face). If you are from India there is a service called yourmaninindia.com it can help you out sorting your birth cert otherwise if you have someone back in your country they will help. Births can be later registered with the relevant hospital/corporation (also since you have your passport proof of citizenship I personally don't see a reason why will you be refused. It will be long process I suppose but can be done)