ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning - Bank Statement without Seal & Signatu

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haisvee
Newly Registered

Previous Earning - Bank Statement without Seal & Signatu

Post by haisvee » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Hi

I am applying for my Tier 1 Visa extension next month, I have moved to UK last December 2010. I am planning to show my previous earning from 01 September 2010 to 31 August 2010 out of which I worked in India for the periods 01 September 2010 to 30 November 2010.

We suppose to submit 2 different source incoming supporting documents.

1. I can attach the Payslip for those period and a letter from HR
2. Bank statement

As I am here in UK, I can’t get the stamp and signature from the Bank e-statement.

Can we submit the e-statement without Seal and Signature?
Please suggests me If there any other alternative options

Thanks

RockON

Post by RockON » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Dont rush take your time and look for alternatives

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:49 pm

you can submit the statement printed by the bank in the laser paper with the logo or if the statement is e-statement it should be stamped by the bank for sure. contact your bank for a letter if they can give that will be a help. but dont forget to stamp the estatement for sure from bank.
which bank you bank with?
all the best and dont rush..

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm

If you submit e-statements without bank stamp AND signature, your application will definitely be rejected.

I am in a similar situation to yours, I am getting statements on official bank stationary,sealed and signed. Get someone in India to do the legwork for you to get the statements attested if you can't manage it from here. I spoke to my hdfc personal banker for this and she is getting it attested and sent to my mailing address in India.

Since part of your earnings were in India - are you applying the uplift ratio to your India salary to calculate points or simply converting to GBP ?

I am asking because in extension applications you cannot apply uplift ratios.
Its only 3 months in India so you probably don't need to worry, but just check.