ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC experience from Jeddah-Saudi Arabia

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farazfastian

EC experience from Jeddah-Saudi Arabia

Post by farazfastian » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:09 pm

In Jeddah Entry Clearance is quite easy provided you fullfill their requirements, just bring following things:

1. VAF1 form
2. Approval Letter with photocopy as well
3. Last 3 months Bank Statmaent (i think atleast 3000 GBP)
4. Employer reference letter showing your joining and expiry dates of contract plus your salary
5. Passport with Final Exit (they'll not even listen to you if you go there without it)

EC fee is 580 SR. Thats it they'll give you the visa on the same day and unfortunately they didnt consider my 1 month post date visa request.

regards
faraz

alisondc

Post by alisondc » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:01 pm

faraz,

just wondering if you had any dependents? Also, i've only got 2 months of bank statements for one of my accounts, but have statments (issued quarterly) for the last 6 months on some of my investments.

Does this sound like it will be ok?

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:04 am

well i'v no dependents and yeah 3000GBP figure is enough for single applicant but with dependents i cant give u actual figure, plus regarding ur assets it all depends if u can prove them..

regards
faraz

sohana
Newly Registered

EC from Jeddah

Post by sohana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:46 pm

Dear Faraz,

Am got the HSMP approval last week and planning to apply from Jeddah.

Surprised to know that I need a FINAL exit to apply for this. Is it an absolute requirement? How come I leave my current job without finding a new one. I am planning to take leave without pay from my current job.

Please advise.

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:39 am

Sohana,

Well its a right requirement as they're giving you immigration not the visit visa. Anyway that was weired for me as well but if embassy is asking you've to do it. What I'll recommend phone Riyadh embassy to confirm the requirements and apply from there.

Regards
Faraz

youramaya2000
Newly Registered

Help Needed

Post by youramaya2000 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Faraz,

I am going to apply from Saudi, i would like to know how you managed with the bank statements, do v need to translate to english and send with any letter from the company

please reply

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 pm

my bank statements were in english so need to translate, but if you have any document in Arabic you need to translate them.