ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

partners housing benefits Urgent FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wayblock

partners housing benefits Urgent FLR(M)

Post by wayblock » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Guys, I just got married to my british parnter a week ago and we started living together from our marriage day. Now we are getting ready for FLR (M) visa. Everything is fine just got one confusion my wife was getting Housing benefits coz of her low income. I'm having good salary so she has lost her benefits now. We told benefit agency about 20 days before marriage, they haven't sent us any letter confirming my wife's benefit has been cancelled, after little struggle they only sent us email which clearly explain that we applied to cancel housing benefits on 15th of July and now it has been cancelled.

Please can anyone tell me if we print out email and put it in my file, would this acceptable or not. Or can Home Office raise point of housing benefits which lead to visa refusal.

We are really worried about this coz in my wife's bank statement there are transactions of housing benefits.

I'm looking forward to your reply. Many Thanks