ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa Requird for Returned Urgent help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Student Visa Requird for Returned Urgent help

Post by Reddevil » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 am

Hello i was on student visa For Accounting Studies in 2007. Due to personal problems i did not finished my studies and in 2009 after getting rejection for Extension i decided to go back to pakistan and sort out my situation.

Now in 2011 i want to restart my education and my career interests are different now.
I want to study in England because i get accommodation from family. I am 24 now and i have done 14 years of education.

What will be my chances to reapply for Education in England. Previously i have been denied extension due to lack of progress.

I have never broke any law and never been on benefits.

Would Really appreciate about documents and requirement needed

I have came back to pakistan and didnt stay there over the time limit. That would be a positive point i think

Thanks

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 am

You need to find a suitable course, and obtain sponsorship under Tier 4 of the Points Based System.

You could do a shorter course as a student visitor.