ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Migrant UK re-entry Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oxymoron981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Migrant UK re-entry Query

Post by oxymoron981 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi

I am in need of urgent help. I am a Tier 1 general migrant and my visa expires mid November this year.

Because of my parents ill health I am planning to visit India for a week on last week of August.

Could you please let me know if there would be any problems while re entering UK since I have only 2 months left on my Visa to expire.

I was thinking of extending it in October end.

I would be grateful if anyone can guide me.

Regards

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

As long as your visa is still valid, you will have no problem entering back into the U.K.

Make sure you carry all relevant documentation with you and be ready to provide concise answers to any query the immigration officers ask of you, and you will be fine.

Kind Regards

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

Should not be an issue. I came back with one month left on my visa (in 2007). They asked what I was planning to do, and I said I'm going to apply for an extension as soon as I get back. And they let me back in no problem.