ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ksab

bank statements

Post by ksab » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm

I have payslips for the last 5 years which I'm taking for my ILR application. The problem is the last bank statement I have received through post ends on 12th July. I haven't received a bank statement yet for Mid July-Mid August, however I went to a Barclays branch where they printed it off for me on black and white official stationary paper but they said they can't stamp it due to policy. I'm still going to try early tomorrow to get a stamp from the Barclays in Croydon or atleast a letter along with the print out they can give saying it's original. I have all payslips up until last month. Will it be a problem if the Barclays in Croydon refuse to stamp it / give a letter

ksab

Post by ksab » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

In addition, I also have my savings account statements until end July.

ksab

Post by ksab » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

are they asking for bank statements to prove your salary has been paid into your account (matching with payslip) or for maintenance in an ILR application by work permit holder?

i have a savings account to prove maintenance. payslips for last 3 months (and all 5 years), but problem is as mentioned above, the account where i get paid, i don't have the statement yet that shows my pay for month of July. only a black and white barclays print out with their logo.

please advise

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

If you have to claim points of earnings you can claim these for 12 months out of last 15 months. So for earning period from July 2010 to June 2011 your bank statement ending on 12 July 2011 is OK.

I see no problem on that account.Relax and congratulation in advance.

There was a similar case on this forum where same statement was used for finances as well as for earnings.