ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation of Leave or REFUSAL TO VARY LEAVE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pabhi
Newly Registered

Variation of Leave or REFUSAL TO VARY LEAVE

Post by pabhi » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:24 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help us sort the following out, please?

Currently, I am on my husband's depedant visa and working in the UK. I have successfully got through HSMP. Once they sent us the success letter, we sent our passports for Visa stamps to the Home office in London and they refused it.

They state the letter as VARIATION OF LEAVE or REFUSAL TO VARY LEAVE…also says Secretary of State is not satisfied that you have leave to enter or remain in the UK as a highly skilled migrant…But it also says I still have leave to remain where my current conditions continue to apply until the expiry of current visa.

Does anyone know if I need to go back to India to get HSMP visa? B’ coz it is a mere switch over from Student dependant to HSMP visa..

Pls help
Thanks

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:24 pm

As far asI know, dependents cannot switch in country. Check the homeoffice website to clarify this.
'In everything give thanks'