ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Format of Acknowledgement Letter from HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMP2ILR
Newly Registered

ILR - Format of Acknowledgement Letter from HO

Post by HSMP2ILR » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi All

When applying SET(O) through post, whether all the Dependants names will appear on the acknowledgement letter send by Home Office.

This is bcoz, my wife has to submit a copy of HO acknowledgement letter with her name mentioned in it, to her employer in order to continue her job.

Any suggestion would be of very great helpful, plz.........

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: ILR - Format of Acknowledgement Letter from HO

Post by mk357 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

HSMP2ILR wrote:Hi All

When applying SET(O) through post, whether all the Dependants names will appear on the acknowledgement letter send by Home Office.

This is bcoz, my wife has to submit a copy of HO acknowledgement letter with her name mentioned in it, to her employer in order to continue her job.

Acknowledgement letter is usually sent to the main applicant.

HSMP2ILR
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP2ILR » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Many thanks mk357, Whether dependants name mentioned on the letter
mk357 wrote:

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 pm

HSMP2ILR wrote:Many thanks mk357, Whether dependants name mentioned on the letter
mk357 wrote:

No if it is with the main applicant and at the same time. Sorry if I didn't make my self clear in the first reply.

HSMP2ILR
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP2ILR » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 am

Many thanks mk357
mk357 wrote:
HSMP2ILR wrote:Many thanks mk357, Whether dependants name mentioned on the letter
mk357 wrote:

No if it is with the main applicant and at the same time. Sorry if I didn't make my self clear in the first reply.