ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I GOT MY FIANCEE VISA BUT WHAT NEXT?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FaFa9660
Newly Registered

I GOT MY FIANCEE VISA BUT WHAT NEXT?

Post by FaFa9660 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi guys!

I finally got my visa! (btw is fiancee visa) and i still not quite ready about something which is the medical certificate thing. I'm from Malaysia, do i need to go to a doctor and get checkups something like that? Before i fly to UK. Because i heard a lady who gone through this and she told me she got stuck in the customs for 6 hrs because she don't have the medical certificate etc. So they need to get her check over there before they let her out. Is that true? because her case was way too long ago so i have no idea is that still needed?

I hope someone can help me on this....

Many thanks
FaFa

FaFa9660
Newly Registered

Re: I GOT MY FIANCEE VISA BUT WHAT NEXT?

Post by FaFa9660 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry guys i post this topic at the wrong place... so kindly go to the Immigration for family members section... thanks...