ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help Urgent for irish spouse visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fanikhan
Newly Registered

Need help Urgent for irish spouse visa

Post by fanikhan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:29 pm

My friend got married in 2006 with his irish wife bt she went away they had a some arguments so she left his visa expired since 2006 and he is still living in ireland now she is back and both starting living together ,anyone knows what he to do ,plz thanks in advance

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:41 pm

what is your current status in ireland.when you come to ireland.do you have any visa.did you got the visa in 2006 basic of marriage to irish spouse.how long you living together.are you legally separted.plz update all the situation ??????????? we all going to help you..

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 pm

May God help you in this case because you have breached the immigration law by your own desire, even to go into the local immigration and registered your present and an update your registrar without any rule, which is part of your legitimate expectation, you fail to observe that, but it depend on what the immigration office might decide to do maybe waiver it as an exceptional measure or circumstances, may restore your status, but are you sure you're present in the state for real during those gaps ?
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 pm

angelcountry wrote:May God help you in this case because you have breached the immigration law by your own desire, even to go into the local immigration and registered your present and an update your registrar without any rule, which is part of your legitimate expectation, you fail to observe that, but it depend on what the immigration office might decide to do maybe waiver it as an exceptional measure or circumstances, may restore your status, but are you sure you're present in the state for real during those gaps ?
Is this post from a random immigration jargon generator? I cannot understand it, really I cannot.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm

dont worry pal plz update your story alot of users are really good here even they can beat any immigration lawyer.example ben guru,monife,scurdu,pikka,knapps,lawyers etc

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 am

PaperPusher wrote:
angelcountry wrote:May God help you in this case because you have breached the immigration law by your own desire, even to go into the local immigration and registered your present and an update your registrar without any rule, which is part of your legitimate expectation, you fail to observe that, but it depend on what the immigration office might decide to do maybe waiver it as an exceptional measure or circumstances, may restore your status, but are you sure you're present in the state for real during those gaps ?
Is this post from a random immigration jargon generator? I cannot understand it, really I cannot.
Yes I know, truth and balanced idea does hurt isn't it ?
Please you can try immigration solicitor if you're still wallowing on fiction magics, so check salas case, maybe you can prove your presence in the state in another ways to back up your re-activation then a standi could do and help you, but don't get upset on fact than fiction.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 am

Are you using an online translator then, I do not understand your response?
angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
Please you can try immigration solicitor if you're still wallowing on fiction magics, so check salas case, maybe you can prove your presence in the state in another ways to back up your re-activation then a standi could do and help you, but don't get upset on fact than fiction.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am

PaperPusher wrote:Are you using an online translator then, I do not understand your response?

Yes on online translator i use, because you're English yourself and i found my English cumbersome to write and speak aswell, so what can i do, do i need a bit of french or Spanish do you speak any of those language, because i am very very fluent in those languages ?
angelcountry wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:
:twisted:

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:47 am

:P :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :cry: :oops: :P :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :!: god help them

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Has angelcountry still not been deported from this forum? :)

Anyway fanikhan, if you could answer a few questions about your friend we might be able to help a bit more.

1) What was your friend's status in 2006? Did he obtain stamp 4 on the basis of marriage to an Irish national and if so, how long was the stamp for?

2) Did your friend ever get legally separated or divorced from his wife?

I would assume your friend could attend his local Garda station (GNIB if living in Dublin) with his wife, her passport and his passport and ask to renew/obtain stamp 4 on the basis of their marriage (if they have not previous legally separated or divorced). If they question why he had not renewed it since 2006, he could explain the situation and depending on the Garda he might grant the stamp 4. If not, your friend will have to make an application to the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration service for permission to remain on the basis of marriage to an Irish national. This can take up to 12 months (although I have heard it can take much less) and your friend will not be allowed work while he is waiting for the decision on his application.

It might be worth is while in consulting a solicitor for advice. No need to make any applications through a solicitor (quite expensive) but can get all the advice he needs in a consultation and then choose the necessary route.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Seriously Angel country or whatever u call urself,u really need to learn how to interact with people,u lack manners 4real,He wasnt looking for your discouraging comments beside concluding on his case already pointing out previous court case(salam or whatever u called it) is completely wrong.
We are nothing but like pencil in the hands of our creator God Almighty

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Seriously Angel country or whatever u call urself,u really need to learn how to interact with people,u lack manners 4real,He wasnt looking for your discouraging comments beside concluding on his case already pointing out previous court case(salam or whatever u called it) is completely wrong.

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Back door noise don't affect me again anyway. :P

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

angelcountry wrote:Back door noise don't affect me again anyway. :P
@angelcountry Stop your nonsense. isn't there some other place you can go and insult someone?

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

fanikhan wrote:My friend got married in 2006 with his irish wife bt she went away they had a some arguments so she left his visa expired since 2006 and he is still living in ireland now she is back and both starting living together ,anyone knows what he to do ,plz thanks in advance
Your friend was undocumented since 2006 as you mentioned and he has not updated INIS regarding his immigration status. If he would have done that in 2006 situation would be a little easier he would have got a temp extension for a period of 6 months or in some cases a year imho. Your friend probably need services of a solicitor in this case as alot of explanation needs doing to INIS.
B). If you do not have current permission to remain in the State a written application must be made to the following address:

Spouse of Irish National Unit, Immigration Services Section,
1st Floor,
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service,
13-14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.
source: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000024

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Back door noise don't affect me again anyway. :P
@angelcountry Stop your nonsense. isn't there some other place you can go and insult someone?
Are you drunk tonight aswell ?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 am

fatty patty wrote:
fanikhan wrote:My friend got married in 2006 with his irish wife bt she went away they had a some arguments so she left his visa expired since 2006 and he is still living in ireland now she is back and both starting living together ,anyone knows what he to do ,plz thanks in advance
Your friend was undocumented since 2006 as you mentioned and he has not updated INIS regarding his immigration status. If he would have done that in 2006 situation would be a little easier he would have got a temp extension for a period of 6 months or in some cases a year imho. Your friend probably need services of a solicitor in this case as alot of explanation needs doing to INIS.
B). If you do not have current permission to remain in the State a written application must be made to the following address:

1st Floor,
13-14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.
I dont think he needs the help of any solicitor if the INIS will obey the law and guideline, but miss-interpretation and delibrate intent is uppermost of their attitude, if the applicant has continued to renewed his legality the better for him to have met the reckonable residency permit to naturalised, because it has been stated in INIS website public notice that, a letter from the department of justice letter does not count rather than the stamp in your passport to be reckoned with, so you and i knew that, Irish immigration is full of dictatorship and unless the applicant is facing a threat of deportation or a deportation order been issued to him then, i will recommend him to seek a professional advice. :D

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 am

angelcountry wrote:Are you drunk tonight aswell ?
do they teach you this pathetic comeback as part of your law degree or did you have to pay extra?

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

angelcountry wrote:
fatty patty wrote:

1st Floor,
13-14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.
I dont think he needs the help of any solicitor if the INIS will obey the law and guideline, but miss-interpretation and delibrate intent is uppermost of their attitude, if the applicant has continued to renewed his legality the better for him to have met the reckonable residency permit to naturalised, because it has been stated in INIS website public notice that, a letter from the department of justice letter does not count rather than the stamp in your passport to be reckoned with, so you and i knew that, Irish immigration is full of dictatorship and unless the applicant is facing a threat of deportation or a deportation order been issued to him then, i will recommend him to seek a professional advice. :D
Nobody is talking about a deportation order, well not yet. Its better to seek professional legal advise and not just mere suggestions here as its very delicate situation. At no point the OP is asking on behalf of his friend regarding applying for Naturalization but instead looking to legalize his status/stamp4 as he only got 1 stamp4 on his passport and soon after that he has gone AWOL if you read OP's post properly it is clear.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Are you drunk tonight aswell ?
do they teach you this pathetic comeback as part of your law degree or did you have to pay extra?
Well, since i tell you that, i am not a disgrace to the black race and True Muslim, you're still making some upsetting comments ?

If you people or your country can navigate to ascertained when i turned off my phone, you should be able to ascertained my abusers that, does not allow me a rest in my own home, which at the end i have to run for my life. :twisted:

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:10 am

My dad use to say to me SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL.

Angelwhatever nobody wants your help on any issue stop fooling yourself

''true muslim'' religion have nothing to do with this topic or this board in the 1st place and for 4sake stop giving out the impression to people that all blacks are muslim.

If u r a muslim,with ur attitude i can conclude that u are the irresponsible type,tho am a Christian, i have muslim friends who dnt even behave or talk bollocks the way u do
Last edited by Morrisj on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

To me "back door noise" is not an insult,its only one of the mannerless characters of retards,they have no knowledge,they cant differentiate things,just like Angelwhatevershecallyourself,you have problem differentiating foreigners and nationals and just because you are unable to differentiate intelligence from ur stupidity it seems to me you have a long way to go.Just be careful so you dont embarras yourself in public.
let me put it better for you
back-window noise and so?

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

angelcountry wrote:Well, since i tell you that, i am not a disgrace to the black race and True Muslim, you're still making some upsetting comments ?If you people or your country can navigate to ascertained when i turned off my phone, you should be able to ascertained my abusers that, does not allow me a rest in my own home, which at the end i have to run for my life. :twisted:
seriously. take slow deep breaths. think. then type. if not sure, don't type at all.

can you not type a single word without insulting or discriminating against someone? is that what a "true muslim" is?

Sashian
Newly Registered

Re: Need help Urgent for spouse visa

Post by Sashian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 am

Hello
I need advice regarding change of status as at the moment I have no legal status in Ireland I am from a NON EEA country. I came to Ireland in 2012 from UK i was studying there for one year. I am living with my husband who is on student probationary stamp 4 Visa. My first child was born on 10th of October 2014. I have already submitted my marriage certificate (from my Home Country) in Birth Registration office and in PPS office to get the PPS Number. What would you suggest if i apply for asylum and get married with my husband in Ireland and then apply for a Visa or how can i apply for the visa, what would be the right procedure to apply for the Visa. many thanks in advance.