ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK EEA FAMILY PERMIT ISSUED, SO HAPPY!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londonman

UK EEA FAMILY PERMIT ISSUED, SO HAPPY!!

Post by londonman » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello mates!!

I just want to share with you my happiness. I got an email from UKBA saying "Your UK visa has been issued" and the UPS tracking number of my package (passport and supporting docs). All this happened after 35 working days, the process I mean. I applied for it in Mexico City on 21st June but as they have to send all the docs to New York city (they make the decission there), I got an email from New York's staff on 29th June saying "Your package containing all your docs has arrived" and today 16th August, they sent me another one, telling me my visa was issued.

Thank god!! I'll be with my wife so soon!!

Cheers everybody!!!

seputus

Post by seputus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:27 am

I know your joy. I felt the same thing when my EEA2 application was approved a few years ago.

Congratulations !!! :D

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Good news. And keep reading about your free movement rights!

What is interesting about your story is how good the visa section (in New York?) was in communicating with you: that the package had arrived, that it was approved, etc... That is unusual!

rjpanther
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by rjpanther » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

I would like to ask you what documents did you submit for your EEA Family Permit Application?
Thank you.