ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the salary slips needs to be attested and stamped

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarath1212

Is the salary slips needs to be attested and stamped

Post by sarath1212 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Hello experts,

Is the salary slips needs to be attested and stamped whilst applying ILR?

My company provide only the salary slips printed in the laser printed in the Pay slip template.No company stamp or signature in the pay slips.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Is the salary slips needs to be attested and stamped

Post by mk357 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

sarath1212 wrote:Hello experts,

My company provide only the salary slips printed in the laser printed in the Pay slip template.No company stamp or signature in the pay slips.
If they are printed on plain paper than you need to get them signed and attested.

sarath1212

Re: Is the salary slips needs to be attested and stamped

Post by sarath1212 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

mk357 wrote:
sarath1212 wrote:Hello experts,

If they are printed on plain paper than you need to get them signed and attested.
Thanks, it is not on plain paper.it is on the actual pay slip as in the below link.

http://www.ukofficedirect.co.uk/communi ... 99485.aspx

ksab

Post by ksab » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am

As it doesn't have the company stamp and signature, to be on the safer side I would get them signed and stamped. Also if your employer can give you a letter stating that they are the payslips for the period .... etc. that would be good.