ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - PEO Croydon;SET(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crack
Newly Registered

ILR Success - PEO Croydon;SET(O)

Post by crack » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi ,

I have been a silent member of this forum and now its my time to contribute my experince now.

I had an ILR appointment booked today 22nd Aug at PEO Croydon. The appointment was at 9:00AM and I was there at 8:00AM.

I was allowed in the PEO at 8:20 AM and after going through the airport style security , i was made to stand in line. They wanted to see my UKBA SMS for my appoitnment however < thanks to Mr Steve Jobs...idiot-phone> my fone just rebotted and didnt come to life. Anyway they let me go on.

I was taken to a lady on the ground floor who looked at my app. She took a lon time about 20 mins to go thru the whole app, looking and my ( and my wifes) passports, but mostly chit-chatting with other staff members.

At 8:50 was told to go to the 1st floor to pay my fees. Submitted the fees using Bankers Draft. After that went and sat and started waiting for my number to be called.

After 50 mins ( at 9:40),my number was called. The case worker looked very cool.He asked my a set of documents(given below). He only asked for photocopies no originals.After looking at it, he told me wait at my seat and he would let me know in 40-60 mins.

He turned back at about 10:20 and told me that my ( and my wife) are being granted ILR. I will get my apssport from Window number 22.

At 11:00 my number was called got the passport with ILR.

DOcs he asked
1) 5 X P60
2) 12 month Salslips
3) 12 mointh bank stats
4) 2 X LIUK
5) Employment letter( this was original)
6) COhab- submitted wifes 24 months payslips + NHS letter + NI number letter.

My case was 2 years WP + 2 years HSMP + 1 year Tier 1 (General)

Thanks all for all the help guyz....much needed and appreciated.

Ciao.

indsaiuk
Newly Registered

Post by indsaiuk » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Congratulations.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Success - PEO Croydon;SET(O)

Post by mk357 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm

crack wrote:Hi ,

I have been a silent member of this forum and now its my time to contribute my experince now.

I had an ILR appointment booked today 22nd Aug at PEO Croydon. The appointment was at 9:00AM and I was there at 8:00AM.

I was allowed in the PEO at 8:20 AM and after going through the airport style security , i was made to stand in line. They wanted to see my UKBA SMS for my appoitnment however < thanks to Mr Steve Jobs...idiot-phone> my fone just rebotted and didnt come to life. Anyway they let me go on.

I was taken to a lady on the ground floor who looked at my app. She took a lon time about 20 mins to go thru the whole app, looking and my ( and my wifes) passports, but mostly chit-chatting with other staff members.

At 8:50 was told to go to the 1st floor to pay my fees. Submitted the fees using Bankers Draft. After that went and sat and started waiting for my number to be called.

After 50 mins ( at 9:40),my number was called. The case worker looked very cool.He asked my a set of documents(given below). He only asked for photocopies no originals.After looking at it, he told me wait at my seat and he would let me know in 40-60 mins.

He turned back at about 10:20 and told me that my ( and my wife) are being granted ILR. I will get my apssport from Window number 22.

At 11:00 my number was called got the passport with ILR.

DOcs he asked
1) 5 X P60
2) 12 month Salslips
3) 12 mointh bank stats
4) 2 X LIUK
5) Employment letter( this was original)
6) COhab- submitted wifes 24 months payslips + NHS letter + NI number letter.

My case was 2 years WP + 2 years HSMP + 1 year Tier 1 (General)

Thanks all for all the help guyz....much needed and appreciated.

Ciao.
Congratulations. Did the CW ask about days spent outside UK? and did you both attend or just you?

crack
Newly Registered

Post by crack » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

Thanks guyz,

Yes he was checking my days out in detail....however I was away for just 149 days , so he dint ask anything.

I took my wife just because i didnt want to get bored alone :)

Otherwise afaik you can go alone without the dependents.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 pm

crack wrote:Thanks guyz,

I took my wife just because i didnt want to get bored alone :)
I'll do the same :D

tier1extension

p60

Post by tier1extension » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

you noted you submitted 5 P60s. if you only have the most recent 4 yrs of P60 and the P45 for the first period without the P60, do you think that would have been fine too?