ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa application and bank statement query.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Angel592
Member of Standing

Visa application and bank statement query.

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

I need to apply for my UK Student visa now in order to secure an appointment the day after my flight as time for me is tight. However, the money needed to be in my bank account will not complete 28 days until the 31st of August. Does the date of my application have to be the same as the day the money in the bank completes 28 days or can one be later than the other? I'm not planning on submitting it till the 9th of September anyways or so, I just have to apply now in order to secure an appointment for the 9th.

Please give me opinion!
Kind regards!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 pm

It would be easier if you kept all of your questions to one thread. You have three on the go at moment.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Greenie wrote:It would be easier if you kept all of your questions to one thread. You have three on the go at moment.
Sorry! Dunno how to delete them

sanshuman87
Newly Registered

help u

Post by sanshuman87 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

dude, dont apply on the same date the day on which you account is completing 28 days then get every bank documents on official letter head and should be signed by manager and stamped clearly (bank statement and bank letter ). And all original academic certificates except original provisional certificate as it can effect your application. Follow, this as I have got the visa

santo123
Newly Registered

HI

Post by santo123 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 am

I have one question. Do we need to give all the original academic certificates or only the certificates which are mentioned in the cas. if we give any additional certificate will it cause any delay.

sanshuman87
Newly Registered

help u

Post by sanshuman87 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 am

you can give your all academic cerificates there will be no delay. If you have any additional funds like fixed deposits or postal savings in your name you can also submit them. Once the authenticity is varified only it will take 7 to 15 days for getting visa. Whether your university is highly trusted?

santo123
Newly Registered

Re: help u

Post by santo123 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 am

sanshuman87 wrote:you can give your all academic cerificates there will be no delay. If you have any additional funds like fixed deposits or postal savings in your name you can also submit them. Once the authenticity is varified only it will take 7 to 15 days for getting visa. Whether your university is highly trusted?
Hi did u get your visa. how long it has taken for u to get the visa. from where u have applied?