ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Registration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hrayrd

Police Registration

Post by hrayrd » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am

Hey,
I have one very important question and would be happy if somebody can help :)

My wife is UCL student, she has got student visa. On that visa is written to register at police in a week.
The problem is that we arrive at London on September 5 and on same day we leave to Singapore for a holiday. So we have some 10 hours in London and not sure it is enough to be registered in police. And at that moment we will not have our student accommodation ready so to take letter from there.

We will back to London after 20 days, so i am wondering will this be a big problem or may we meet a problem on Board if we leave the registration until the end of September?

Thanks,
Hrayr

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Shouldn't be big problem if she reports as soon as possible after she returns.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.