ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund for tier 1 dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lalitswain
Newly Registered

Maintenance fund for tier 1 dependent

Post by lalitswain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:15 am

Hi,

I am currently working and staying in UK for last 3 years with a Tier 1 General Visa valid till 2013 March . My daughter who is in India is

planning to apply a tier 1 dependent visa in India. She is now 4 months old. I need information about the documents and Maintenance fund evidence required for this application.

As I understand from this link http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#21399897 that I have to show minimum £533 as Maintenance fund for 3 months.

I am planning to provide this from 2 banks as below. Can anyone please kindly confirm if this is fine for maintenance fund ?

1. ICICI Bank(India) :- 01 June 2011 to 30 June 2011. The balance never came below INR 150,000(approx GBP1900) during this period.
2. Barclays (UK):- 30 June 2011 to 02 Sep 11. The balance never came below GBP 600 during this period.

They are planning to apply on 09th Sep 2011.

Other than this she will provide below these documents.

My tenancy agreement with my land lord
My Passport photocopy along with Visa pages .
6 Month’s original salary slip
2 years UK tax document [P60] with me. I am providing the same with this application [Year 2009-2011]
Print out copy of my employer’s reference letter which states my designation, annual salary etc.
Her Passport .
Her Birthcertificate.
Covering letter

Thanks In Advance

Lalit

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Maintenance fund for tier 1 dependent

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

lalitswain wrote:Hi,
They are planning to apply on 09th Sep 2011.
You mentioned only your daughter so who is they? The money is fine but where is the other parent; does the mother already have valid leave as a PBS dependent and will be returning with the child?

319H(f) Both of the applicant's parents must either be lawfully present in the UK, or being granted entry clearance or leave to remain at the same time as the applicant, unless:
(i) The Relevant Points Based System Migrantis the applicant's sole surviving parent, or
(ii) The Relevant Points Based System Migrant parent has and has had sole responsibility for the applicant's upbringing, or
(iii) there are serious or compelling family or other considerations which would make it desirable not to refuse the application and suitable arrangements have been made in the UK for the applicant's care

lalitswain
Newly Registered

Post by lalitswain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

yes she has already Tier 1 dependent, but she is in India for last 8 months for delivery.

Is that going to be a issue ?

Thanks
Lalit

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

No, it's fine.

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Dear Lalit,

I'm also in the process of applying for visa for my 3 month son. Can you tell me if your daughters visa came through without any issue, or did you have to provide any special evidences

Many thanks in advance

harindya