ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Reference Letter + Missing wage slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

schin
Newly Registered

Employer Reference Letter + Missing wage slip

Post by schin » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:16 pm

hi,

i intend to send in my application on Friday this week. However my boss gave me a reference which was not on a company letterhead, although his contact details were in the reference letter. is the case worker likely to dismiss the reference? I decided that I would also add my offer of employment letter which is on a company letterhead?

Secondly, i dont have my september payslip. can the net salary be used in calculating earnings as detailed on my bank statement?

i am from zimbabwe with highest inflation rate in the world (currently 1200%) , would they consider a summary of ZWD/GBP exchange rate for each paydate on my wage slips from www.oanda.com?

otun

Post by otun » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:41 pm

Dear bro

check your private mail.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:52 am

No, do not take such risk. Always send employer references on original letter heads, plane paper with sign and stamp might not be acceptable.... not worth taking risk, anxiety and wasting 315 pounds. Send employer references on original letter heads, never on simple paper.

I think, if one pay slip is missing out of last 12 then it wont be much problem since you have bank statement to give back up. I would advise you also to get a letter from employer detailing your salary break up in last 12 months period.

Currency conversion is done for the whole year at single time and the conversion rate applied by HSMP team is for the day when the last pay slip is issued. For eg. if you have last pay slip issued on 5th June 2006 then the currency conversion will be applied which is on 5th June 2006.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 19 Jun 2006 15:16 Post subject: Employer Reference Letter + Missing wage slip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,

i intend to send in my application on Friday this week. However my boss gave me a reference which was not on a company letterhead, although his contact details were in the reference letter. is the case worker likely to dismiss the reference? I decided that I would also add my offer of employment letter which is on a company letterhead?

Secondly, i dont have my september payslip. can the net salary be used in calculating earnings as detailed on my bank statement?

i am from zimbabwe with highest inflation rate in the world (currently 1200%) , would they consider a summary of ZWD/GBP exchange rate for each paydate on my wage slips from www.oanda.com?

schin
Newly Registered

Post by schin » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:34 am

i managed to get a ref on letter head. Hope it will be good enough and i also sent in my bank statements. I also explained the economic situation in the country in my cover letter for them to consider.
Managed to visit the Caseworker guidance stuff on internet - it helped me put my application together according to their requirements
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/lawand ... mpguidance

sent in application on saturday. now waiting....

thanks for advice

schin