ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many working days does it takes to register the company

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amoid
Newly Registered

How many working days does it takes to register the company

Post by amoid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi,

My Employer (Pvt Ltd Company) has completed the on-line registration, submitted the fee and sent the attested required documents to UKBA on 19th - August - 2011 (same day). Now we are waiting for the response. Any one knows how long it takes ?

Regards,
-AM.

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: How many working days does it takes to register the comp

Post by madona587 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 pm

amoid wrote:Hi,

My Employer (Pvt Ltd Company) has completed the on-line registration, submitted the fee and sent the attested required documents to UKBA on 19th - August - 2011 (same day). Now we are waiting for the response. Any one knows how long it takes ?

Regards,
-AM.
If all the documents are in order it should take you about 45 Days (A month and a half) Please note if one document fails your entire application fails. They will not just ask you for the missing document. They will refuse you and ask you to re-submit. (Atleast in my situation)
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

amoid
Newly Registered

Post by amoid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm

madona587 wrote:

Regards,
-AM.
If all the documents are in order it should take you about 45 Days (A month and a half) Please note if one document fails your entire application fails. They will not just ask you for the missing document. They will refuse you and ask you to re-submit. (Atleast in my situation)

Thanks for the prompt reply: My employer has submitted following documents.

(1) Liability Insurance Cert for at least 5 million pounds from an authorised insurer
(2) Current Financial Report (this has been certified by a solicitor)
(3) Certificate of VAT Registration (this has been certified by a solicitor)
(4) Evidence of Registration with HMRC
(5) Letter from the bank setting out the dealing it has had with the organisation

We found these documents listed on the UKBA website for Pvt Ltd company.

virgos143

Post by virgos143 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm

amoid wrote:
madona587 wrote:

Regards,
-AM.

(1) Liability Insurance Cert for at least 5 million pounds from an authorised insurer
(5) Letter from the bank setting out the dealing it has had with the organisation

m8 when did you send the documents... my company sent it last week... hopefully it will be sorted soon!!!

amoid
Newly Registered

Post by amoid » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am

virgos143 wrote:
amoid wrote:
madona587 wrote:

Regards,
-AM.

m8 when did you send the documents... my company sent it last week... hopefully it will be sorted soon!!!
we sent it on 19th - August - 2011

amoid
Newly Registered

Post by amoid » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

amoid wrote:
virgos143 wrote:
amoid wrote:
madona587 wrote:

we sent it on 19th - August - 2011
My company got the response today from UKBA, Saying: Your application is rejected because we got payment after 14days. We are now going to refund your fees. You can now resubmit the documents and fees again.

Lesson Learnt: Never Pay Fees Through Credit Card. My company paid online but we used Credit Card. Some time it takes time to process Credit Card Payments.

We are going to resubmit the documents and Fees again and will be using Debit Card.

Finger Crossed for this attempt.

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm

The payment must have been rejected or something. I've assisted around 100 companies in getting a sponsor licence and none has ever been refused for paying too late - unless they failed to send in their summary sheet and supporting documents within 10 days. The card payment should go through same-day - it was probably a delay with the support docs. Maybe in the post.

amoid
Newly Registered

Post by amoid » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 pm

The Station Agent wrote:The payment must have been rejected or something. I've assisted around 100 companies in getting a sponsor licence and none has ever been refused for paying too late - unless they failed to send in their summary sheet and supporting documents within 10 days. The card payment should go through same-day - it was probably a delay with the support docs. Maybe in the post.
I am 100% agree with you. Last time we haven't sent the Part 2 of payment receipt, we thought that sheet is for our own record. Today we did the registration from scratch, again paid the fee online and send the payment sheet with our supporting documents. I hope and pray this time everything should be ok and our company will successfully registered with UKBA. The Station Agent Thank you very much for solving this confusion. GOD BLESS YOU.

m_927
Newly Registered

Post by m_927 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

@amoid: I am applying for sponsor's licence for my company. I am planning to send all documents and application by end of this week but I have a bit of confusion about docs.

Can you please tell me what exactly what as 'evidence of registration with HMRC' you submitted(or probably how does it look like). Our accountant is not based in company and he has given us a payslip booklet as a evidence of registration.

We have original bank statements, but do you think letter from bank is also required?

Also, the latest financial report we have got is of year 2009-2010, can you please tell me what time period report you submitted?

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

m_927 wrote:@amoid: I am applying for sponsor's licence for my company. I am planning to send all documents and application by end of this week but I have a bit of confusion about docs.

Can you please tell me what exactly what as 'evidence of registration with HMRC' you submitted(or probably how does it look like). Our accountant is not based in company and he has given us a payslip booklet as a evidence of registration.

We have original bank statements, but do you think letter from bank is also required?

Also, the latest financial report we have got is of year 2009-2010, can you please tell me what time period report you submitted?
I think you have to send proof that your company has paid Tax etc. I'm not exactly sure the documents. If your accountant provided you the docs then its most likely correct.

Yes it helps. Just get a letter from your bank manager saying how long u been with them and what sort of dealings you had with them etc.

Your financial report must be audited. You have to submit the latest audited reports. If your company has only 2009-2010 then its ok to submit it. This is what my company did as well.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

ads
Newly Registered

Delay in registering a branch office

Post by ads » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 pm

My company had sent in the application for registering the branch office where I work in mid August. The home office haven't yet registered the branch office.

@madonna857 , is the 45 days time a standard waiting time.

Also my company is an A rated sponsor , however only the head office is registered. I work for the branch office which is not registered.

Hence my second question is whether the branch office where I work needs to be registered first before a COS is applied on my behalf.?

Can my company apply a COS based on the head office which is already registered as an A rated sponsor?

Your responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks
A

ads
Newly Registered

Post by ads » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Can anybody please reply to my post

Many thanks
Alden

amoid
Newly Registered

Post by amoid » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Finally my employer is now registered with HO. Today we got letter from HO. Got A rated sponsorship as well