ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registration certificate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

quickstart
Newly Registered

Police registration certificate

Post by quickstart » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I wonder if anyone experienced any issues while applying for tier 1 extention, due to missing records on the policy registration?

I entered the UK in 2005 and in the first 2 years I registered with the police every time I moved home or extended my visa, but after that, I heard from friends that it's not important to do so anymore, and I felt the same (immigration was not strict at the time), so I stopped doing that, until early this year.

Which means that I did not report to police about my tier 1 visa (granted in Oct 2008) until January this year, and I missed out a couple of changing addresses (I moved home every 6 months or so..)

Has anyone got into trouble on tier 1 extention becuz of this issue please? Thanks!!

glebby
Newly Registered

Post by glebby » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi, did you get your visa extension after all? I have a similar issue and am a little bit worried. Thanks.