ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please i need help on EEa2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bennyfak
Newly Registered

please i need help on EEa2

Post by bennyfak » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks for reading, i came in thruogh EEA family permit and i ve got three months left on it..i want to apply for EEa2 but meanwhile my wife have registered as a self employed and she has her unique number..but i dont know what else to do because i want to submit it this month, how do i start paying her N.I and what are the documents i will need to submit the application, pls. help me thanks.
she is iceladic and we already have a son together its just the proof that she is self employed that i want to know and the documents i will need for submission for EEA2 application.
cheers

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

A list of required docs are listed in the Form itself. the ke ones being Passports, marriage certificate, proof of cohabitation in way of utility bills, council letters, bank statements tenancy agreements etc. maybe worth mentioning you guys have a kid togethor, any payslips,acountant letter or equivalant to prove exercising treaty rights