ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

migrating to u.k.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pinchuji
Newly Registered

migrating to u.k.

Post by pinchuji » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:25 pm

DEAR FRIENDS I AM FROM INDIA. MY WIFE IS TEACHING CHEMISTRY HERE IN INDIAN COLLEGE. WE ARE GETTING A CHANCE TO MIGRATE TO U.K. UNDER WORK PERMIT SCHEME FOR 5 YEARS. I AM RUNNING A VERY SMALL BUSINESS IN INDIA FROM WHICH I AM NOT SATISFIED. WE ARE HAVING A 7 MONTHS DAUGHTER ALSO. KINDLY SUGGEST THAT WHETHER MIGRATING TO U.K. IS A GOOD DECISION. WILL I BE ABLE TO EARN MY LIVELIHOOD? WILL MY FAMILY WILL REMAIN HAPPY THERE AND MY CHILD' FUTURE BRIGHTER THAN INDIA.

mhunjn

Post by mhunjn » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:12 am

Depends on where in India you live and what your financial and social situation is over there.
Are you educationally qualified to get a job or would you be looking to start a business here as well?
Do you have any finances available to help you initially when you move?
It's difficult to say what you are asking without knowing what situation you are in presently.

pinchuji
Newly Registered

migration

Post by pinchuji » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:16 pm

i m from punjab. i cannot invest in business initially on arrivin england but will find a job for myself and my wife. i have come to know that she will easily get a job as a teacher in england also by doin a teacher training programe for one year in england

pinchuji
Newly Registered

ur kind suggestion

Post by pinchuji » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:18 pm

i m from punjab. i cannot invest in business initially on arrivin england but will find a job for myself and my wife. i have come to know that she will easily get a job as a teacher in england also by doin a teacher training programe for one year in england

mhunjn wrote:Depends on where in India you live and what your financial and social situation is over there.
Are you educationally qualified to get a job or would you be looking to start a business here as well?
Do you have any finances available to help you initially when you move?
It's difficult to say what you are asking without knowing what situation you are in presently.

pinchuji
Newly Registered

migrationto u.k.

Post by pinchuji » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:19 pm

i am undergraduate, but i know english well

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: migration

Post by olisun » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

pinchuji wrote:WE ARE GETTING A CHANCE TO MIGRATE TO U.K. UNDER WORK PERMIT SCHEME FOR 5 YEARS.
pinchuji wrote:i cannot invest in business initially on arrivin england but will find a job for myself and my wife.
how are you going to migrate to UK on a Workpermit without a job?