ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Address for FLR M!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ultimate12570

Proof of Address for FLR M!

Post by ultimate12570 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi, i hope if someone can advise me, after a long wait for COA i received my docs back and then registered my marriage after that i have been told that i need english language test for FLR M because my IELTS was expired so i done another english test and received result and certificate after 3 months then unfortunately when i was going to apply FLR M, i had to change my accomodation bcoz of agreement, now i just moved in a new address so shall i wait for my bankstatements and other corresponding documents to arrive at my new address and then apply for FLR M! because i have not got any documents addressed my new home? but i have all documents for proof of address of previous address? i'm a bit confused that if i supply documents for proof of address with previous address, and put new address so they can send my documents back to new address and all corresponding letters, will that create any confusion to the HO? i hope you get my point!

Do i need to wait again, i just got pissed off, shall i wait for another year in order to apply for FLR M, what kind of system is that?